2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Tuesday

Two







My second week of this project, I drug my husband to a sweet little spot in Cotter, Arkansas.  The bridge and the White River make for wonderful photos and are popular locations for photographers in this area.  After taking tons of photos on the railroad tracks, we were pulling out of the area when I noticed an awesome bend in the creek bed by the swimming hole.  Exhausted from already spending an hour at this, I talked Bud into a few last shots down by the creek.  Bingo!  The curve in the creek, the brush and the lighting all made for the most favorite shot of my husband and I that I will ever have!  On the way home, we spotted a little barn and took a few in there too.  It was a good day for photography and for spending time with my sweet husband as well!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shot you chose but I am loving all these other shots so much...I am so glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jess and I'm glad to find yours too!

    ReplyDelete