2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Sunday

Four





It happened!  We got a really good snow this weekend.  In fact, we even got two snow days out of the deal and so I enjoyed playing outside with the camera on Thursday and Friday.  I tried setting the camera up on the tripod and catching myself making a snow angel.  My fanny almost froze before I could get the shot off, so I gave up on being very creative.  I am trying to use a new remote, but so far it hasn't worked as well as I had hoped.  Maybe it's the cold or maybe the battery didn't have enough strength in the camera to facilitate the flash, the remote and the auto focus.  All in all, it was a fun day, even with the difficulty of shooting in such cold weather!  And, thanks to our leader Kim Whitten for the cute Crochet Candy flower on my hat.  I am constantly amazed at the creative spirit this woman has!


No comments:

Post a Comment