2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Tuesday

Three

I had a fun day of shooting on Saturday this week.  I went out by myself and spent several hours exploring some interesting spots near my home.  I started out at Buffalo City on the White River with a beautiful setting of trees along the water.  While at the river, I lost my keys and spent way too long searching for them. Thus, the long face in most of these photos.  Also in Buffalo City, I found an old Mennonite Church that was built in the 1940's and several old barn structures that looked spooky.  While I think the photos along the river bank are the best of the day, I'll certainly try again at the farm and the church. 
























1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to chronicle your project! I am going to enjoy seeing the process. :)

    ReplyDelete