2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Saturday

Twenty Seven

I love Big Cedar Lodge outside of Branson, MO and will use almost any excuse to spend time there.  I knew I wanted to go take photos there during this project, so while I was alone shopping in Branson this afternoon, it dawned on me that I could go spend as much time as I wanted to there and try to get a Week 27 shot.  This setting has been calling my name since Bud and I ate dinner at Devil's Pool, right beyond this waterfall, for our friend Sonny's birthday.  Now that I see the finished product, I wish I had tried this as a vertical image too.  Because of the location of the tripod on a bridge I was limited too by the zoom I had.  I guess I'll have to buy another lens and make another trip to Big Cedar to try again!   Good excuse, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment