2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Friday

Twenty Nine

Every year, ASUMH hosts a party for the Arkansas delegation in Washington DC.  For the last several years I've been privileged to go along on that trip.  It's always so exciting to walk the halls of the Senate and House office buildings and to travel underground to the Capitol.  This year, I had about an hour to sneak off and take pictures while everyone was changing clothes from "office visit" attire to "party" attire.  The lawn of the Capitol was beautiful and there weren't many tourists around (probably because of the heat).  As I look back through my year's photos, I know this one will be a favorite because of the trip and the experiences surrounding its setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment