2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Sunday

Seven


This little photo project is getting harder and harder.  Learning about light has been the most challenging aspect of this lesson for me so far, but I am also trying to move from auto-focus to manual, and that offers a whole new series of challenges.  I rode down to Norfork this weekend to shoot these pictures and will hopefully go there again before this 52 week challenge is over.  There is an abundance of beauty there along the White River and so many interesting old buildings!  My pick this week was taken at Wolf House, a dog- trot built in the 1800's.  It's a beautiful home overlooking the railroad along the White River.  It's a perfect setting for any hobby, and I understand in the summertime, folks gather around the house to pick a little guitar.  I'm coming back this summer to take photos of someone else in this beautiful setting!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christy these are stunning! You are doing so wonderfully with this project.
    BTW, the Wolf House was a place by Granny & Papa took me as a child and it is such a wonderful memory for me, so I love that your photo is there. :)

    ReplyDelete