2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Wednesday

Eight


Over the weekend, I rode up to Gainesville, Missouri, to meet my good friends Susannah Alms and her mom Janet Taber.  Janet helped put together an awesome quilt show for the new Historium on the Gainesville square.  As I expected, the quilts were phenomenal - all friendship quilts, each with a very unique story.  I got some great photos for my blog Miles to Go where I plan to tell that story!  After a great lunch on the square, Susannah and I hit the back-roads to shoot photos for week 8.  It was awesome having her tag along to help me pick locations and keep the tripod loaded and ready!  These are some of the shots we took, but my favorites were of her precious daughter and a brand new baby calf we fed with a bottle.  Those are for another blog story too!  Thank you to Sus and Janet for a wonderful time and for some great photos and memories.











2 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous and i love these pics! the one with the red barn is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of these Christy! (but secretly you picked my fave for your official Week 8) ;)

    ReplyDelete