2011 Photo Journal

52 weeks of self-portraits as part of a 52-week group photography project.

Friday

Eleven

I had to be in Philadelphia, PA, this week for work and wanted to shoot some photos while I was there for the 52 week project.  All over Philly, I set up shots with nothing spectacular turning up, mainly because I didn't have a tripod.  When I got home and searched through the photos for something to use, this hit me -- it looks like a typical vacation photo -- heads cut off, random people in the background, etc.  So, I gave it a 1960's hue and called it a week.  The funniest thing about the whole shot was how I was posing, setting up the camera on a window ledge, and a woman asks me in a very irritated voice to move over so she could get a shot of the crack!  I'll laugh every time I see this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment